By taking to Big Data Hadoop instructional class from New Courses Online, you pick up aptitude in the four modules of the fundamental structure from the Apache Foundation: MapReduce ideas, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), alongside other programming segments like Yet Another Resource Negotiator (YARN), Hadoop Common, Ambari, Cassandra, Flume, HBase, HCatalog, Hive, Oozie, Pig, Solar, Spark, Sqoop, Zookeeper, which keep running close by Hadoop.
Why BigData Hadoop ?
Modes of Delivery
Collaborative, enriching virtual sessions, led by world class instructors at time slots to suit your convenience.
Our LMS provides the students a repository with videos of class recordings and lab sessions recordings.
Our Corporate training is carefully structured to help executives keep ahead of rapidly evolving business environments.
Big Data is a term used to refer to data sets with voluminous amount of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data. This data can be from multiple sources and of different varieties.
Hadoop is an open source framework, distributed by Apache, with set of projects and programs that helps in analyzing and processing Big Data. Hadoop has a lot of impressing features and tools to learn like Spark, HBase, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop and Flume.
All these concepts would be explained in our Hadoop tutorials with real-time scenarios that can be applied in different business domains such as Finance, Social media, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Manufacturing, IoT, etc.
Training objectives of Big Data Hadoop:
The main objective of this course is to make our students all-round experts in all aspects of the Big Data technology and make one industry-ready according to current market standards. After successful completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Have complete expertise with the MapReduce and HDFS concepts and techniques.
- Be familiar with the Hadoop Architecture, which will be useful to learn Big Data techniques other than Hadoop in the future.
- Analyze large volumes of data, otherwise known as Big Data analysis, using Pig Latin language.
- Learn Hive Query Language (HiveQL) and execute MapReduce jobs.
- Perform transfer, import and export of Big Data by using Sqoop.
- Learn how to connect Sqoop to the other tool plugins to automate tasks.
- Schedule jobs effectively using Oozie by coupling it with the other plugins like Pig, Hive and Sqoop.
- Write and handle programs of different levels of complexity using the MapReduce concepts.
- Work on real-time projects with industry-level complexity.
- Be exam-ready for the Big Data Hadoop certification.
How is the Big Data Hadoop course from NCO beneficial to you?
The current openings in the industry for Big Data professionals such as data scientists, data developers, and data engineers are predicted to increase by 700,000 by 2020. Overall, there is an expectation of increase in Data Analytics Jobs to 2.7 million openings every year by 2020.
According to recent surveys, salaries offered to Hadoop professionals are relatively 50% higher than that offered to other IT professionals. The annuals hike offered to the Hadoop professionals go as high as 150%.
The demand for these jobs is expected to grow by 15% over the next five years, and the requirement for the roles of Data Scientists & Advanced Analytics is expected to rise by 28%. Apache Hadoop has a predicted growth of 35% over the next two years.
Who can Learn?
The Big Data Hadoop training course is ideal for an individual who falls under any of the following categories:
- Graduate Freshers who are looking for a job in the IT industry.
- Software programming developers who are already working in the IT industry but new to Big Data Hadoop technology.
- Professionals working in other areas of IT who are looking for a change of career.
- Individuals in businesses with the purpose of processing large data sets
- Individuals with expertise in other technologies, but wish to have detailed insights into Big Data Analytics to apply the concept for their respective technologies.
- College graduates who wish to pursue a successful career in the Big Data analytics industry.
- Call a Course Adviser for Career Counselling
- +91 800 811 4040
There are no mandatory pre-requisites to take the Big Data Hadoop course, but an overview of Java, UNIX and SQL are recommended before taking this course.
This will help a student to have a better grip over the subject. We at New Courses Online provide our students an opportunity to get acquainted with these pre-requisites with a complimentary UNIX and Java course.
- Understand Big Data
- Limits of traditional systems
- Big Data vs. EDW
- Big Data vs. Cloud
- Big Data vs. HPC
- Why Hadoop (Introduction)
- Brief history
- Concepts of distributed file system
- Hadoop eco system
- Hadoop alternatives
- Hadoop distributed file system (HDFS)
- Hadoop core daemons
- Hadoop Map Reduce Framework
- Hand shake of core components
- Job scheduling logic
- In-depth into Mappers, Reducers, sorting and shuffling
- File read and write semantics
- Bulk operations
- Hands-on & Assignments
- Apache Hive
- Hive Hands-on
- Apache Pig
- Pig Hands-on
- Apache HBase
- HBase hands-on
- Apache Scoop
- Scoop hands-on
- Apache Flume
- Apache Hue
- Apache Mahout
- Apache Oozie
- Apache Ambari
- Hands-on & Assignments
- Hive with Pig
- Hive with HBase
- Pig with HBase
- Scoop with Hive
- Scoop with HBase
- Python integration
- Hands-on & Assignments
- Challenges in Hadoop 1.x
- Name node high availability
- HDFS Federation
- Resource Manager – YARN
- Node Manager
- App Master
- Hands-on & Assignments
- Refresh on Unix/Linux commands
- Planning for Hadoop cluster
- Hardware and Software considerations
- Setting up a standalone system
- Setting up a pseudo distributed system
- Hadoop daemon addresses and ports
- Managing Jobs
- Types of Schedulers in Hadoop
- Configuring scheduler and run a job
- Cluster monitoring and trouble shooting
System requirements for Big Data Hadoop OnlineTraining Course
It is recommended that students have a computer with an i3 processor and minimum of 4GB RAM, and an uninterrupted internet connection.
Practice sessions for the Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course
Students will practice the lab assignments and quizzes on the lab environment on the cloud. The cloud lab has all the required software and tools installed in it, so the students wouldn’t need to install them in their system again.
During the period of the course, students will be requested to take different quizzes and assignments designed by our instructors at New Courses Online.
After successful passing of these assignments and/or a final project, students will be awarded a certificate of course completion of Big Data Hadoop technology.
Certification from New Courses Online holds high industry value and helps a candidate showcase his or her skills at the time of job interviews.
Pioneer in online instruction for IT courses, New Courses Online is an association which trained more than 50,000 students effectively and proceeding to do so. We have 300+ master mentors with involvement of around 15+ years in various spaces of the IT business. This skill enables our students to take in the course they select for, with no stone unturned. With well-ordered direction in lab sessions and practicals, our mentors at Big Classes enable the understudies with an indistinguishable eagerness from they to convey the classes, which promises you 100% incentive for the cash you pay.
Yes, you will have access to a demo session video of a brief length on the landing page of this course, where you will become more acquainted with the nature of course we offer. It would be ideal if you take note that the demo video is just for an applicant reference and just enables the student to comprehend the look and feel of our course interface.
We give access to all of our students for all the course material for any of our courses for a time of 365 days from the day of enrollment.
Students can interface with our mentors through email, the details of which will be given toward the beginning of the course and anyplace in the middle. You can rely on us for any questions that you look all through the course, till you finish it.
We are more than willing to help the students as far as we can; however, at the present time we don’t give any placement assistance. In any case, we are relying on the administration to start this facility sooner than later. We will update you as often as possible as and when we present the situation help include.
Trainers at NCO have experience of over 15 years in an assortment of spaces of the IT business.
Yes, yet the student must pay an additional expense for this change to happen. The charge contrast would be the same as given at the time of the application.
Yes. Our trainers can be contacted through email, the details of which will be given toward the beginning of the course and anywhere throughout the course. You can rely on us for any questions that you look all through the course, till you finish it.
I am happy that I chose New Courses Online for the Big Data Hadoop training. The course went seamlessly without any hiccups. The instructors were friendly and helpful. For any doubt I encountered, the instructor would pitch in without hesitation and the support team provided amazing help any time of the day.
I am a recurring learner of New Courses Online. I took their DevOps course and with that satisfaction I enrolled for their Big Data Hadoop online course and I am glad I wasn’t disappointed. The trainer focused on the industry trend topics and their fundamentals along with giving the basics of the other topics.
I searched for online for various institutes offering Hadoop training as this has become industry requirement in the IT business and chose New Courses Online because I liked their trainer’s experience and the claim that they will focus on the real-time scenario training. This is the most important for me as I am a fresher out from college and I needed to know insights into the industry where I will be working in. The assignments were fun to work on while being very important lessons at the same time.