What Information is Collected by NCO?
Users who are 13 years of age and older can register with us. When users register with this website, we collect and process the following information. Note that the information we collect includes the following information but is not limited to the details given below:
- Information that you provide to us when filling our online form / forms such as full name, physical mailing address, email address, phone number, location, social media profile information, and financial information. We also collect information that can be unique identifiers like your transaction history, other information on preferences for time and dates.
- Any information that is provided by in other ways such as when you write to us, communicate via email, interact on our blogs
- We automatically collect information in weblogs, This information includes date reported by your browser each time you visit this website. This data can include information on your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, and other browser related Analytics This information does not identify our website visitors personally, it’s not PII.
- We set cookies on your system when you visit this website. The cookies general information about your website behavior and do not collect any PII.
Child Privacy Protection
We adhere to all guidelines of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and this website is not intended for users below the age of 13. We do not solicit or knowingly collect any payment related information from children.
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy online. This Site is intended for users above the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect payment related information from children.
All our downloadable content, and forms, our website pages and any links that open through our website are virus free. However, NCO is not responsible for any virus infection you may unfortunately face.
All our users have complete control on the privacy of their information.
- We do not sell, exchange or disclose any of your information to any third party for
- We only provide information to a third party after explicit permission from you.
We may user general website visitors’ or unregistered users’ information to contact them on email or telephone. You can unsubscribe at any time with just one click on the unsubscribe link provided in every email from us.
When paying for any of our online product or service such as our trainings, we will collect your PII such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, location, address, credit / debit card number, expiration date, and CVV number.
Your contact information is stored in our orders logs. We do not store your credit / debit card or any other Billing information in our system. All Billing information is processed by our trusted payment gateway which is Secure Encryption Technology (SSL) compliant and therefore safe and secure. Our Billing and Payments partners are PayUmoney, PayPal and CCAvenue.
Third Party Links
This website has links to other third party websites and resources. NCO takes no responsibility for the information usage practices of these third party websites.
All Website and training content is solely owned by NCO and is only provided only for the purpose of final Certification of our students. We review our website and curriculum regularly and these are can change without notice at any time.
Any NCO Webpages and training content can be copied or printed solely for the personal use of the individual. We own and hold the copyright to all the intellectual property on this website.
Please contact us for explicit legal permission before any use of this material for any other distribution or usage.
Image and Video Policy
We may request you to provide us reviews or testimonials along with your photograph or request a review or testimonial in a video. When you enroll in any of our courses your picture may be featured in photos or videos of our online classes for purpose of marketing our services and for no other usage.
Your testimonials, photos or videos can be featured on our website or on our social media pages on Facebook or YouTube. Any third party may be able to extract your publicly identifiable information and it may be used to send you marketing messages. NCO is responsible for any of your information which you have chosen to display online.
You can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out of featuring your pictures/testimonials on our website or on our social media pages.
You are free to have all your personal information removed by deleting your account. You can write to us to delete the account. Please email us at email@example.com
#302,303, Tulip Chambers,
Above Reliance fresh,
Near by HDFC bank,