New Courses Online’s AWS Online Training is designed by industry experts according to the IT industry trends and requirements. We intend to lead students to learn AWS concepts which helps them to take and pass the AWS CSA – Associate examination.This training course from New Courses Online will help you gain expertise in IAM, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, VPC, EC2, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Cache, Cloud Trail, and finally Security aspects of AWS.
Why Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
Modes of Delivery
Collaborative, enriching virtual sessions, led by world class instructors at time slots to suit your convenience.
Our LMS provides the students a repository with videos of class recordings and lab sessions recordings.
Our Corporate training is carefully structured to help executives keep ahead of rapidly evolving business environments.
The AWS Online Training Course from New Courses Online is aimed at helping students to gain knowledge in detail about the architectural principles and solutions of the AWS cloud services.Amazon’s web services are challenging the tech giants of the category.
This AWS course taught by expert trainers from new Courses Online intends in helping you gain an in-depth knowledge of the AWS architectural concepts and solutions, and to make you fully capable of attempting and clearing the AWS CSA – Associate certification exam.
Supporting all the hype that AWS created in the industry, AWS experts at various levels are also being paid high salaries.
Training objectives of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Online Training Course
The following is a comprehensive list of topics that you, as a student will encounter and achieve during the AWS training course:
- Brief introduction to cloud computing, its benefits and present trends
- Architecture of Amazon Web services
- A detailed overview of AWS
- Deep dive into the backbone of AWS, the EC2
- Database services of AWS like RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift, ElastiCache and Aurora
- AWS Application Services like SQS, SWF and SNF
- Security Processes of AWS
- Networking services of AWS
- Creating your own WordPress site
How is the AWS course from New Courses Online beneficial to you?
AWS is the leading technology in the current IT market compared to all the cloud computing platforms made available by other tech giants of the industry. From a web developer to IoT developer, Big data analyst to system admin, AWS has a service to provide solution for all of them.
AWS experts at various levels are also being paid high salaries. AWS offers 3 levels of certification, which further has sub levels to get certified about. AWS Solutions Architect Associate, which this course is about, is the most common approach to start your learning of the AWS ecosystem with and get certified as an AWS Associate.
New Courses Online presents you with the most updated syllabus which runs in the current trends of the IT industry. Our syllabus is hand-picked by experts of 15+ pears of industry experience. Our instructors train you from fundamental concepts to real-time scenarios so that every student will have industry exposure.
What are skills you gain from AWS Online Training Course?
On successful completion of the AWS certificate training course, one will be able to:
- Master the foundation concepts of AWS architecture and EC2.
- Design, host, and operate a highly scalable, cost effective, fault tolerant and secure applications using AWS.
- A detailed overview of AWS
- Identify the appropriate AWS service to use based on the available data and requirements of network and security of the system.
- Deep dive into the backbone of AWS, the EC2
- Suggest best practices of using the applicable services of AWS to your employer.
- Security Processes of AWS
- Gain recognition with your team and visibility with your employer by showcasing your skills of Amazon web Services.
- Get exam-ready for the Amazon Web services CSA certification.
Who can Learn?
- Absolute beginners with no prior knowledge of AWS
- Professionals who are working as a developer: web developers, IoT developer, AI developer or anything of the like.
- Professionals with experience as Data Analysts.
- System Administrators
- Software Testing professionals
- Professionals working as database admin or system admin.
- Professionals working on DevOps technologies.
- Call a Course Adviser for Career Counselling
- +91 800 811 4040
New Courses Online doesn’t have a set of requirements for its students to enroll into this course. No prior programming experience will be necessary to learn to undergo amazon web services training, but if the student already has knowledge of a high-level programming language like C, it would be helpful in the procedures of learning.
- Introduction to the AWS
- Cloudwatch Introduction
- Monitoring EC2 With Custom Metrics
- Monitoring EBS
- Monitoring ELB
- Monitoring Elasticache
- Metrics From Multiple Regions & Custom Dashboards
- Create A Billing Alarm
- AWS Organisations Lab
- AWS Resource Groups & Tagging
- EC2 Pricing Models
- AWS Config 101
- AWS Config Lab
- AWS Config Vs AWS CloudTrail Vs CloudWatch
- Health Dashboards
- Monitoring & Reporting Summary
- Deploy An EC2 Instance Lab
- EC2 Launch Issues
- EBS Volumes And IOPS
- What Is A Bastion Host?
- Elastic Load Balancers
- ELB Error Messages
- ELB CloudWatch Metrics
- Deploying An Application Load Balancer Lab
- AWS Systems Manager
- Deployment & Provisioning Summary
- Elasticity & Scalability 101
- RDS And Multi-AZ Failover
- DS & Using Read Replicas
- RDS & Using Read Replicas Lab
- Aurora 101
- Aurora Lab
- Trouble Shooting Potential Autoscaling Issues
- High Availability Summary
- Introduction to S3
- S3 Lab
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- MFA Delete
- S3 Encryption
- S3 Encryption Lab
- EC2 Volume Types
- Upgrading EC2 Volume Types – Lab
- KMS & CloudHSM
- Sharing AMIs
- Snowball & Snowball Edge
- Storage Gateway
- Introducing Athena
- Athena Lab
- Storage & Data Management Summary
- Compliance On AWS
- AWS Marketplace Security Products
- IAM Custom Policies Lab
- Roles & Custom Policies Lab
- MFA & Reporting With IAM Lab
- Security Token Service
- Security & Logging
- AWS Hypervisors
- Dedicated Instances Vs Dedicated Hosts
- AWS Systems Manager EC2 Run Command
- AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store
- AWS Config With S3
- Presigned URLs
- Inspector Vs Trusted Advisor
- Shared Responsibility
- Other Security Aspects
- Security Summary
- DNS 101
- Register Your Domain Name
- DNS Routing 101
- Simple Routing Policy Lab
- Weighted Routing Policy Lab
- Latency Routing Policy Lab
- Failover Routing Policy Lab
- Geolocation Routing Policy Lab
- Multivalue Routing
- DNS Summary & Exam Tips
- VPC Overview
- Build a custom VPC – Part 1
- Build A Custom VPC – Part 2
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- VPC End Points
- Custom VPC’s and Application Load Balancers
- VPC Flow Logs
- NAT’s vs Bastions
- VPC Clean Up
- VPC Summary
- Networking Quiz
- Introducing CloudFormation
- CloudFormation Lab
- Introducing ElasticBeanstalk
- Elastic Beanstalk Lab
- AWS OpsWorks
- Automation Summary
System requirements for AWS Online Training Course
New Courses Online recommends students to have a PC/Laptop with Windows or Linux OS with a minimum of 4GB RAM, processor of i3 or higher or a Mac OS PC/Laptop.
Students are advised to have preferred server configuration, the details of which will be explained in a step-by-step manner by our trainers once the course commences.
Practice sessions for the AWS Online Training Course
Students are recommended to set up an AWS account to execute lab assignments during the period of this training. If the student doesn’t have an account created prior to the start of the course, our course instructors would be readily available to help the students to set up a free tier AWS account.
Lab studies and hands-on assignments
Students will be using the free AWS account to practice and develop the given case studies and assignments in the AWS online training course. Instructors at New Courses Online will hand-hold students to work on Amazon cloud servers and to make use of other services as well.
The following are some of the projects our trainers at New Courses Online will help you with, during the time of the AWS training course:
- Assignment to configure a custom Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Study launching instances into public and private subnets of the VPC that you have created.
- Assignment to build your own WordPress site.
- Assignment to Deploy your application.
- Study how to perform auto scaling and Configure a load balancer for your web application within the VPC
- Configure an RD Gateway on the VPC that you have created with both public and private subnets.
- During the period of the course, students will be requested to take different quizzes and assignments designed by our instructors at New Courses Online. Upon clearing these assignments, students will be awarded a certificate course completion from New Courses Online.
- Certification from New Courses Online holds high industry value and helps a candidate showcase his or her skills at the time of job interviews.
- To acquire an official CCA and CCP certification by Cloudera, applicants need to enroll themselves for the Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) online examination. Only after a registrant passes this examination will he/she be able to receive an expert certification from Cloudera.
Trainers at NCO have experience of over 15 years in an assortment of spaces of the IT business.
Yes, yet the student must pay an additional expense for this change to happen. The charge contrast would be the same as given at the time of the application.
Yes. Our trainers can be contacted through email, the details of which will be given toward the beginning of the course and anywhere throughout the course. You can rely on us for any questions that you look all through the course, till you finish it.
The training given on AWS course was awesome. The instructor was extraordinary and extremely talented. He was patient with us in dealing with a number of students all from different backgrounds. I took in a great deal about AWS and NCO has kept my interest in high levels with their interactive live sessions. I recommend New Courses Online to anyone who is looking for a great boost to start learning a technology.
New Courses Online has excellent trainers and their technical assistance is right on point. Their interactive lessons helped me to learn quickly. The one thing I liked most about New Courses Online was the student learning portal. It helped me a great number of times during the course whenever I was stuck with a lab assignment and for the varied perspective of concepts from other students. I am also planning to take the DevOps course from New Courses Online in a few days.
I took the AWS online course from New Courses Online. The classes by the instructors were always fun. For each concept there was a relevant real-time scenario taken as an example. The lab sessions provided good practice and helped me understand industry practices used in top MNCs. I am very satisfied with the trainer’s experience as they helped me a great deal when I had to focus in-depth regarding any concept.